TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even as a new diver her kind answers to a multitude of questions asked and searched for spoke volumes about who she was. I did not have the pleasure of meeting her but she is and will continue to be missed by everyone on this board and the new divers that come here searching for answers and read the pearls of wisdom and information she has left for us.

My sincere condolences.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh, no. I am devastated. All my condolences to you and your family, Peter. I know that there is nothing that we can do, but I just want to be one more person telling you how universally respected and appreciated Lynne was.

I corresponded with her frequently whenever I had a problem moderating, and she was always patient and helpful. She was terrific when I asked her medical questions, too. She had an awesome fund of knowledge, tempered with great clinical insight.

There are a lot of big personalities here on SB, but no one had better posts than she did. Always well though out, respectful, informed and lucid. She was ALWAYS the voice of reason.

I will miss her forever.

Shocked. At times she seemed like THE most reasonable voice on SB. I'm so sorry.

Thoughts and prayers!! So sorry for your loss. She was one of the most respected voices of reason on this board. I know I always looked forward to her responses or advice. Again so sorry!!

Greetings Peter words are hollow but my arms are around you now.
Thoughts and prayers and I will continue to hope!
While there is a splinter of hope there is always a chance.
Know that the entire community surrounds you with love.

CamG

I never had the opportunity to meet or dive with Lynne, in fact, I only knew her as TS&M, but I always took the time to read her posts, and enjoyed the way that she conveyed her thoughts to fellow divers. Peter, and scubaboard, I am very sorry for your loss.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom