Papua Explorers Resort-Raja Ampat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have used Air Express a few times. The airline is fine, at least for a local Indonesian airlines. That said, any local airline, included Garuda, might change departure times or cancel a flight with little advance notice. In general, depending on my connections and comfort level, I frequently book my tickets through a travel agent out of Denpasar. charlie

I was looking for people's experiences.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes Mister , I use Xpress Air and it was a very good experience ( no delay , direct flight , no problem for hand baggage weight , ... )

hope this can help

Express Air out Thieves, they overcharged my baggage by credit card 3 times nearly $500, and after 20 emails and promises they never returned my money, Luckily I had a USAA Master Card and they disputed if for me

Express Air left our dive gear sitting in Sorong so they wouldn't be overweighted. If we hadn't had an extra day in Bali before flying home, we never would have reconnected with it ... which was a lot of calling and emailing in itself to accomplish.

I just flew Garuda from Jakarta to Biak. They have eliminated the extra baggage allowance for sports equipment. I talked the agent out of charging me for overweight baggage because we had booked tickets before the change. The flight left a bit late (boarded on time) and arrived on time. I'm flying Sorong Manado on Sept 14 on Garuda. If you PM me after that I'll let you know what the experience was like. (I'll forget if I'm not reminded.)

Back
Top Bottom