How to have bigger letters ( fonts )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freewillow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The display of the forum has become very hard to read because the font on my screen is too small. How can I change this. A message xas sent to the administrators, but I got no answer. Thank you.

probably a browser problem rather than SB .... try holding down the ctrl key and pressing the + key

Depending on your browser you can also go to the setting for it and adjust the zoom on the display. I run a 24 inch monitor on my desk top and have it set to 133%.

On a Mac hold down command while pushing + or -

Thank you very much. Of course I can always push on control key and use the mouse. But I do not believe that my browser has anything to do with it ( Firefox from Mozilla on a PC on windows 7 ). THIS IS THE ONLY forum where I have this problem. And the font is smaller than it used to be. So I am lost.

I run firefox on a Mac. If I clear browsing history it will revert back to a smaller size font. I have to increase it again.

found the solution. Within the windows of the scuba board, clicked on "Display" and increased the zoom. No effect on other forrums. Problem solved. Thank you for your help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom