Lost and Found for SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lost a Black Hollis LED 5 flaslight at La Jolla Shores Marine room 10' of water. it has a bolt snap on it and orange tape on the bottom. please drop off at San Diego divers shop if found thanks.

FOUND: Weight pocket at Shaws Cove 9/4/15 has markings on it. PM me with a description and I'll get it back to you.

Anyone know a diver named Matt Emole? I found something of his at Anacapa a couple of years ago, was going through my gear today and came across it.

FOUND: Light at Veterans Park 9/19/15. pm me with a description if you think its yours.

Kevin Lee found a Surelock weight pocket at White Point Rock off San Pedro this morning. There is an initial on the four pound weight. Describe it and it's yours.
DSC_6258_zpsjv5hyh7k.jpg

---------- Post added September 28th, 2015 at 10:16 AM ----------

The owner has been located.

Lost at Veteran's Park Oct 3rd just north of the stairs in the shallows. Black Aeris Europe Sport Mask with foldable XS Cargo snorkel (also black).

Lost by one of my students on entry.
Lee

Lost at Veteran's Park Oct 10th. One set of Padi Rescue Dive Slates. They have my instructor number on them (323846). Lost somewhere between the shallows right off the stairs and 100' of water bearing approximately 250 degrees. This hasn't been my week.

Lee

Posting this just in case. Have a friend who lost a camera housing to waves at El Porto (Manhattan Beach) this morning while filming surf. Aquatica housing with large dome. If anyone finds one please PM me, while he's written if off, I'm hoping the ocean gods might return it (hopefully not too damaged, but doubtful)... and I know it would be incredible if it were found and returned.

Found: Dive light between Big Corona and Little Corona. Seems like it has been down 1-2 weeks, still lights up. Describe it and its yours.

Back
Top Bottom