New Hoosier diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jscott83

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I got certified in early summer but my nephew that I got certified and a friend of mine that's been diving for years just really don't seem like they want to go so I've gotten in nopractice over the summer. What's a land locked Hoosier to do?

Welcome! Come take a ride a bit north and do some wreck diving on the lake with us! You can find some info here . We'd be glad to dive with you!

That does look cool and I've book marked it for later just can't swing it this fall, I was just hoping for some local practice to bad there's no where to practice inside over the winter.

Look at the meet and greet thread stickied to the top of the page. We allow Hoosier's to attend. Good times and you will meet a bunch of divers there.

Congratulations!

In Indy there is the Indy Dive Club based out of Divers Supply, Indy; for dive sites, there is France Park in Logansport, Natural Springs Resort in New Paris, OH on the IN/OH border; Hidden Paradise in St Paul; Sunset Park in Linton. Plus, Gilboa, Portage and White Star are a day trip away too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom