FS: Canon HF200 HD video cam + WP-V1 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Folks, this is a really outstanding HD mini cam kit (1080 res + stills). I doubt I need to say much about its abilities, but essentially you have one of the best non-pro compact HD cams you can take underwater and still not mortgage the house. Pictured are the HD cam in its housing. SHOWN BUT NOT INCLUDED: 2x Big Blue VL1300’s, Fisheye Fix WAL-04 Ultra Wide Angle Dome lens, and tray with arms. Also Not shown are all boxes, manuals, chargers, cables, accessories, etc. but I have all of these (and extras) and they will come with their respective items. This rig has been on 18 dives (counting pool dives) and racked up about 40 hours of video total (very low hours). Never flooded and everything is in like new condition. When new, this was still a great bargain at $2700. But let’s be real about it – it’s time to move on. So I’m offering this kit for $1300 (plus shipping).

Reason for sale: I don’t use it (prefer still photos), so it’s time to sell and use it to fund other projects…

I will consider trades, particularly if you have something of interest in Olympus PEN (recent models).

I have 100% perfect reputation with ebay (score of 658 ID = coach*jim since 2000) and on every forum I’ve ever sold anything (and typically I get feedback that notes condition is even better than I described). But I always will listen to any complaints you might have if this is not what you expected. Even if you change your mind, I’m happy to refund everything except shipping as long as it’s returned back to me in same condition and all original materials.

I will also separate IF I have no takers or I can find buyers for all pieces…

All the above includes their respective batteries, chargers, accessories, etc.

If needed, I can take paypal.

Pics can be seen here...
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...p-v1-housing-fisheye-fix-wal-04-lighting.html

Hello,

I have an Olympus PEN EPL3 and Olympus housing that I might be interested in trading to you for this. I am like you, but opposite. I only want to shoot video and I did not realize that when I spent a bunch of money on this setup. Let me know if you are interested in more discussion.

---Wes

Folks, this is a really outstanding HD mini cam kit (1080 res + stills). I doubt I need to say much about its abilities, but essentially you have one of the best non-pro compact HD cams you can take underwater and still not mortgage the house. Pictured are the HD cam in its housing. SHOWN BUT NOT INCLUDED: 2x Big Blue VL1300’s, Fisheye Fix WAL-04 Ultra Wide Angle Dome lens, and tray with arms. Also Not shown are all boxes, manuals, chargers, cables, accessories, etc. but I have all of these (and extras) and they will come with their respective items. This rig has been on 18 dives (counting pool dives) and racked up about 40 hours of video total (very low hours). Never flooded and everything is in like new condition. When new, this was still a great bargain at $2700. But let’s be real about it – it’s time to move on. So I’m offering this kit for $1300 (plus shipping).

Reason for sale: I don’t use it (prefer still photos), so it’s time to sell and use it to fund other projects…

I will consider trades, particularly if you have something of interest in Olympus PEN (recent models).

I have 100% perfect reputation with ebay (score of 658 ID = coach*jim since 2000) and on every forum I’ve ever sold anything (and typically I get feedback that notes condition is even better than I described). But I always will listen to any complaints you might have if this is not what you expected. Even if you change your mind, I’m happy to refund everything except shipping as long as it’s returned back to me in same condition and all original materials.

I will also separate IF I have no takers or I can find buyers for all pieces…

All the above includes their respective batteries, chargers, accessories, etc.

If needed, I can take paypal.

Pics can be seen here...
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...p-v1-housing-fisheye-fix-wal-04-lighting.html

I might be interested... let me think on it. But I think we may have a deal...

Is this still for sale?

Sent fra min D5503 via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom