Mammoth Lake 9/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sushi Boy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
A few of us are headed to Mammoth Lake on Sunday, arriving about 10 am. Feel free to join us if you'd like to do some diving. Just let me know if you're coming so we can keep an eye out for you.

Your post reminded me about finding the cache in the C-130 there a few years ago. Did you know there's a cache in the C-53 wreck in Cozumel? I stumbled across someone's post about that a few days ago. Thought you might find that interesting if you haven't already heard about it.

The C-53 is one of my fave dives in Cozumel and now I have an excuse to go dive it again.

Glad you had a chance to find my cache in the C-130. I haven't dove the C-53 in years, but I'll have to add logging that cache to my list of things to do next time I'm on Coz. It's always fun finding a new cache, esp if it's underwater!

Back
Top Bottom