Kudos to Leisure Pro -- subbed better computer at the low-stock item's sale price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michaelszippy

Contributor
Reaction score
Saw an Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1 for $399.95 on the Leisure Pro site with the annotation 'low stock.' I called to see if they had any available and they immediately offered me the Pro Plus 3 at the same price. Deal!!!

What a pleasant surprise.

I'm not surprised. Been buying most (if not all) of my gear from Leisure Pro for about the past decade, and they have always delivered, with great customer service.

Glad to see some are getting the good service from Leisurepro that some get, I unfortunately have had unfortunatly a different experience,
First I wanted to get a custom size stiletto done up, small waist with a medium shoulder, rep on phone said it would be better to get the proper shoulder size, hey if the waist is a couple inches too big it's not a big deal....said if we wanted a custom sizing done up it would be a couple of month.....but they could sell us an additional shoulder harness if we wanted.
Conversation with Zeagle contradicted this, apparently if dealers need to swap out any parts they will swap out ones with the next order, especially since Leisurepro has extra panels in stock (because we could order one)
Same order mask came with lens installed backwards, and we wanted to order a Oceanic pro plus 2.1 a month and a bit ago, they were unavailable, so we had to upgrade to a 3 (not at the 2.1 price)
Plus a bunch of items arrived without accessories, manuals and the Zeagle BCD arrived scuffed and shop worn without any manuals, literature etc, of course we were offered to send back the BC at our cost to swap, but lucky for us Zeagle with their great customer service is fairly local and a quick trip to their office, we were fixed up with correct sizes and tested so we are good to go.
Still have not received the missing manuals, screen protector for the computer etc, inquiries to the customer service told us more what they couldn't do rather than could. Tried Leisurepro, didn't work for me, next order back to Scubatoys, may be a few extra dollars, but have always made me feel like a valued customer.

Glad to see some are getting the good service from Leisurepro that some get, I unfortunately have had unfortunatly a different experience,
First I wanted to get a custom size stiletto done up, small waist with a medium shoulder, rep on phone said it would be better to get the proper shoulder size, hey if the waist is a couple inches too big it's not a big deal....said if we wanted a custom sizing done up it would be a couple of month.....but they could sell us an additional shoulder harness if we wanted.
Conversation with Zeagle contradicted this, apparently if dealers need to swap out any parts they will swap out ones with the next order, especially since Leisurepro has extra panels in stock (because we could order one)
Same order mask came with lens installed backwards, and we wanted to order a Oceanic pro plus 2.1 a month and a bit ago, they were unavailable, so we had to upgrade to a 3 (not at the 2.1 price)
Plus a bunch of items arrived without accessories, manuals and the Zeagle BCD arrived scuffed and shop worn without any manuals, literature etc, of course we were offered to send back the BC at our cost to swap, but lucky for us Zeagle with their great customer service is fairly local and a quick trip to their office, we were fixed up with correct sizes and tested so we are good to go.
Still have not received the missing manuals, screen protector for the computer etc, inquiries to the customer service told us more what they couldn't do rather than could. Tried Leisurepro, didn't work for me, next order back to Scubatoys, may be a few extra dollars, but have always made me feel like a valued customer.

Send any correspondence you may have (or names of people you spoke with) to nickb@leisurepro.com and I'll see what I can do to either fix this situation or work to prevent it from happening again.

Reactions: RJP
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom