what mouthpiece ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterduck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I take my lower plate out when I dive but have a bit of a time keeping my mouthpiece in position.I wonder if there is a mouthpiece that would work better for this situation.I am diving a Scuba Pro S600 reg. right now.I just know what would happen if I dove with my lower teeth in,because,I know me.:shakehead:

I use one of those ones you mold to your teeth in hot water (almost had the normal one blown out of my mouth by current). Wouldn't trade it for anything. I would guess (???) you could mold it to fit only top or bottom teeth? Sorry can't recall the brand name. Not too expensive.

I second the comfobites.

Another one for comfobites.

I used to get a very sore jaw until I picked up my AL Legend which had the comfobite. No more jaw fatigue because of the way it sits over your upper teeth. It eliminates the feeling that you need to bite down.

I then took my SP S600 and put the same mouthpiece on it as well.

Comfobite it is then. I'll surely give it a try. Thanks a lot.

I use a seacure. The kind you heat and bite. I am missing a couple of back teeth. With my mouth relaxed the mouthpiece is very secure. You are not going to pull it out of my mouth without taking part of my jaw with it.

Regular mouthpiece on the octo.

I also use the seacure. I have a couple missing top and bottom and the sea ure molded to my gums well.

Sent from my galaxy S5 Active.

Another definite Seacure fan. We even bought extras that we molded and then packed away in our spares kit, since we can't imagine having to bite a little stock mouthpiece for more than a dive.

Back
Top Bottom