WTB 165mm Isolation Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

umhlangan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Looking for a Diverite or similar 165mm isolation manifold. Would prefer the entire manifold but would be interested if someone only had the crossbar lying around.

Do you mean a 185mm manifold? A standard manifold is 215mm whereas a short is 185mm. Never heard of a 165mm.

Blue Steel makes a 190mm: Modular Manifold Pro Type "190mm"

If you want want just the manifold (non isolating): Thermo 185MM (short) manifold cross bar
Nope, definitely 165. Used to be the standard dive rite and scubapro short crossbar for 5.5″ tanks apparently. It actually measures about 167mm.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Hmm, odd. As I used the 185mm for my 5.5" cylinders. Wonder if the difference is how the measurement is taken. I'll take look at mine tonight.

Hmm, odd. As I used the 185mm for my 5.5" cylinders. Wonder if the difference is how the measurement is taken. I'll take look at mine tonight.
Could be, I'll see if I can take a photo of the non isolation version with a ruler under it and post that.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I measured my manifold and it is 185mm (7.25") center to center. With the bands for my 5.5" cylinders the center spacer (where the bolts go through) is ~1.5" wide plus about .125" on each side before the band hits the cylinder. So a total of 1.75" which with 5.5" is 7.25" or 185mm.

My cross over is 2.5" not including the nuts or the barrels on either end (that is what is "exposed"). Hope all that helps.

Back
Top Bottom