How flexible should you be in a drysuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could stand to loose a few lbs. Having said that, I am not that bad. The problem is not the straps. The problem is getting my hand close enough to my foot to be able to get my finds on and off.

Either the undergarment or the suit, or both are too small. Your flexibility shouldn't be much different in the suit than out of the suit. If you can put your fins on without the suit on with no problem then there is an issue.

Either the undergarment or the suit, or both are too small. Your flexibility shouldn't be much different in the suit than out of the suit. If you can put your fins on without the suit on with no problem then there is an issue.

In my 2 piece farmer john 7mm wetsuit, I can put them on.

I have dove with Under Armor only on under my dry suit and no issues either. The drysuit is slightly longer on me.

In my 2 piece farmer john 7mm wetsuit, I can put them on.

I have dove with Under Armor only on under my dry suit and no issues either. The drysuit is slightly longer on me.

Then it's the undergarment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom