Sidemount Diving Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Checking with a friend in Canada that may be able to distribute but after Jim's post I decided to check USPS.com. Priority flat rate has increased to $20.85 to Canada (only 90 cents) but first class should be just over $5 US. I will confirm with my local post office on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) and if this is accurate I can ship that way. I don't think it will take much longer than priority mail would.

Checked at the post office today. First class shipping to Canada is $11 from the US. If I can get at least 5 orders in Canada we can do $7 by having them redistributed through Canada. Not much of a savings but closer to what it costs just to ship in the US.

There is no customs fee for bringing books across the border so this is completely legal. So the way this breaks down is the cost of getting them close to Canada plus the shipping cost from within Canada, which would be just over $5 C. (What's that? $1.50 USD? LOL!) About $4 USD plus the cost of a mailer.

Let me know who in Canada is interested and I'll put a list together to make a shipment up there. I did something similar to get signed copies to Europe and just shipped almost 30 copies there this morning so this is doable.

I'm in Rob, just let me know the details. I'll pass this on to a few of my SM students as I'm sure they would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob, congratulations on your book. What a great read. I start my sidemount training early in 2016, and your book was really informative and great preparation towards my training and choosing gear.

Thanks
DJ

Rob, I'm in Elora, Ontario, Canada and would love a signed copy as part of the Canadian order :)

I got mine ordered!! Looking forward to getting it! Thanks!!

Finished the book last night. Very good read that is full of useful information.
Picked up a few tips for gear mods on my own rig as well as future students.
Thanks for the time and effort you put into it Rob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added October 15th, 2015 at 10:35 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Rob,
Please add me to the Canadian order list.
I'm in Corbyville, Ontario K0K 1V0

Mike Dolson

Got your PM Rob.
PayPal funds will be sent this evening.
Thanks

Mike D

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom