Lack of Decent Air Options to CZM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AA daily from DFW, flight 1256. This year they dropped Tuesday in September only as opposed to Tuesday and Thursday from August through November like the last several years. In previous years I believe United throttled back to single flight on Saturday from IAH but I believe this year they kept a full schedule, so actually I think that there are more available seats this year as opposed to years past.

Back in the day, I had a nonstop from Philadelphia to Cozumel on US Airways for a reasonable cost. Now with US Airways and American merged, I cannot even get to Cozumel on oneworld at all

Back in the day, I had a nonstop from Philadelphia to Cozumel on US Airways for a reasonable cost. Now with US Airways and American merged, I cannot even get to Cozumel on oneworld at all
Not sure why the AA reservation system did not show it (but I suspect it is temporary byproduct of the US air AA reservation consolidation on Saturday) but it looks like there are three connecting flights out of PHL daily ( 05:20, 07:15 & 08:00) that link to the DFW to CZM flight. On Saturday's it shows an AM flight via Charlotte that gets to Cozumel before noon.

Not sure why the AA reservation system did not show it (but I suspect it is temporary byproduct of the US air AA reservation consolidation on Saturday) but it looks like there are three connecting flights out of PHL daily ( 05:20, 07:15 & 08:00) that link to the DFW to CZM flight. On Saturday's it shows an AM flight via Charlotte that gets to Cozumel before noon.
Results vary with dates. You may have looked at a different week than he did.

If one is very flexible and likes the airline points game, Avios points can be used for AA.

I can't wait till Southwest adds Cozumel.....come on 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait till Southwest adds Cozumel.....come on 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remember where you found this info? I have searched through Southwest's Website, did a search through all of Southwest's press releases, a Google search for Southwest and Cozumel, and I can't find anything, other than an interview with Southwest's President in which he mentioned that Southwest HOPED to further expand its international service in 2016. I'd love to hear that Southwest was going to start serving Cozumel, but at this point I'm afraid it just might be wishful thinking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom