2015 Fallfest Megadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited:
Awesome time!! The Saturday morning dive with Scuba_Jenny was spectacular...the Galaxy Dive was out of this world!! Hope to see Denisegg and NetDoc next time. Great meeting new friends.
Thank you so much to Dennis, Roxanne, and Scubaboard!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Amazing time as always!!! Our friend (newbie to Megadives!) had a blast, and I think he'll be back next time. Roxanne, I don't know how you do it, as usual, you were the glue that held us all together! Keat in Peacock cavern wm-0110.jpg

Such an amazing weekend, I really need to get up there a day earlier to be able to really enjoy all this group does.
Again thank you Roxanne and everyone else.

2015_0102_155924_006[1].jpg

Thank you again to all who attended. It was wonderful seeing all our friends and making many new ones!

Thanks time and time again to our most awesome mega omelet chef, the amazing scubafool!
Thanks to our Galaxy Dive crew!
Thanks to all those who pitched in on the goods for the meals, prep, cooking and clean up!
Thanks to all who stepped up and brought some additional wood for the fire.
Thanks to all who supplied their musical talents to the camp fires.

We love having these events, but would like everyone to post more if they can.
Many people attend, but don't post that their coming or post their attending, but not what their bringing.
It makes it difficult for us to organize the event or to know what is needed, but I know you guys will help me out on this. Also part of the fun of the events is in the banter before and after. Thanks in advance!

I'll post the Spring date as soon as we get it confirmed.

Hey Butterfb,
Lilyan and I thought you were still around since Layla's backpack and your shoes were still on the table. Glad they're headed your way. The girls and I had a great time but my photos are seriously lacking since my GoPro decided to take the dirt nap during the dives. Thanks Roxanne for NOT tagging me on the FB photos. :D Everyone who didn't make it missed a great Galaxy dive and after party. Here are a few photos that did make it
IMG_0219.jpgIMG_0220.jpgIMG_0222.jpgIMG_0223.jpgIMG_0224.jpgIMG_0226.jpgIMG_0242.jpgIMG_0243.jpg

I apologize for being so, so close and yet having to be a 'no show'. I'm not quite over this bronchitis yet, but I'm a whole lot better than Sunday and that was an improvement from Friday/Saturday. Didn't get in a single cave dive after driving all that way from the Keys. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom