Elly, Ellen Platforms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DryftVR

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,
New to this forum and would like to get in touch with anyone who has experience diving the Elly, Ellen platforms. Am planning to do some filming at these platforms and it would be great to get in touch with people who have dove/filmed at these locations.
Thanks

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Because you asked a specific question in your introduction, I will move this thread to the Southern California site where it is most likely to get a good answer.

Hi all, New to this forum and would like to get in touch with anyone who has experience diving the Elly, Ellen platforms. Am planning to do some filming at these platforms and it would be great to get in touch with people who have dove/filmed at these locations.Thanks
Go to Pacific Wilderness face book... we have a couple of good movies there. If those are not enough, let me know and I will get you more footage.

I've always enjoyed this video from the Rigs- Mola Molas on the Rigs:

https://vimeo.com/36954193

Regarding your original post, maybe if you give us an idea of what questions you specifically want answered, we can help address them with our own experience or maybe steer you in the right direction.

The riggs

not sure if you are referring to pictures or video, I've taken a lot of pictures and would be happy to try and answer any questions, not that I really have a clue what I'm doing , but always happy to offer my .02 :) image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom