Wrinkles September Dive Catalina 9-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would love to attend this Dive but like the last one this is my weekend on... Hopefuly next one. Also the Atwater is about 189 a night with a 14 tax added on and that is their cheapest room for the moment. The price does drop not sure when but I have stayed there for 89 a night during off season.

wrinkles:
By all means you may call this dive something other than Wrinkles Dive because I will not be able to make it.

How about you guys nominate someone else for the title for this dive.... :wink:

Ana
It will be the "Wrinkles in abentia dive". We'll observe a moment of silence for your inablility to attend and then "hoot and holler" with joy all the way into the water because we know we'll have new stories to tell you about "your" dive by the end of the day. :D

Even if you are "physically" not there, you will be there in spirit. Although, I can see how that may not be QUITE as fun for you! :eyebrow:

Maybe I can make another one of your dives in September. I'm currently trying to wrangle one of my friends into going over to my cousin's pool to get some "ballpark" buoyancy and trim issues in order with my new gear. So far, everyone is telling me that they are busy for a couple of weeks. I'm trying to be philosophically consitent with my belief in "no solo diving for me", even if it is just in a pool!

Christian

headhunter:
It will be the "Wrinkles in abentia dive". We'll observe a moment of silence for your inablility to attend and then "hoot and holler" with joy all the way into the water because we know we'll have new stories to tell you about "your" dive by the end of the day. :D

Even if you are "physically" not there, you will be there in spirit. Although, I can see how that may not be QUITE as fun for you! :eyebrow:

Maybe I can make another one of your dives in September. I'm currently trying to wrangle one of my friends into going over to my cousin's pool to get some "ballpark" buoyancy and trim issues in order with my new gear. So far, everyone is telling me that they are busy for a couple of weeks. I'm trying to be philosophically consitent with my belief in "no solo diving for me", even if it is just in a pool!

Christian

You are to sweet Christian and I would love to dive with on another weekend...and no worries when you come and dive with me there will always be a buddy for you although it may be a threesome but no worries about left solodiving.

Ama

wrinkles:
You are to sweet Christian and I would love to dive with on another weekend...and no worries when you come and dive with me there will always be a buddy for you although it may be a threesome but no worries about left solodiving.

Ama
Thanks Ana! :D

Christian

HEY SO CAL!!!!!

Looks like I might be at the dive park on the 18th!!!! I'm bringing a local lake diving buddy for his first California dives! Right now I'm planning on a trip poss fri-sun. Looking for places to dive, but I love Catalina so much there's no other place I can think of to give him the real experience! Wouldn't mind also hitting shaw's cove or some other mainland destinations.

Hope to see everyone there!
Tony.

I will try to go. My life had been kinda crazy recently, but if I am available I will go.
Is it defined if this will be on the sat or sun? I need to check if there is still room on the boat.

divebrasil:
I will try to go. My life had been kinda crazy recently, but if I am available I will go.
Is it defined if this will be on the sat or sun? I need to check if there is still room on the boat.

Yan - it would be great to see you there! So far it looks like Saturday the 18th is the day people were committing to... here is a rundown of who responded so we can have a better count:

YES

Divebuddysean
ShakaZulu
McCabeJC
headhunter (75%)
Sapphire
Arnaud
TonyC + 1
divebrasil

MAYBE

Kelphelper

Any others :crafty: ? Anyone already booked on the ferry?

sapphire:
Yan - it would be great to see you there! So far it looks like Saturday the 18th is the day people were committing to... here is a rundown of who responded so we can have a better count:

YES

Divebuddysean
ShakaZulu
McCabeJC
headhunter (95%)
Sapphire
Arnaud
TonyC + 1
divebrasil

MAYBE

Kelphelper

Any others :crafty: ? Anyone already booked on the ferry?
I'm now at about 75%.

I'm having trouble finding someone who wants to "accompany me" in a pool, so that I can roughly dial in my buoyancy and trim with my new gear. I'm going from a Jacket Style BC to a BP/W with a long hose, so I'm sure that everything will change a lot.

Once that's done, I'm in!

I'm still working on getting it done!

Christian

Okay Christian, I edited the post to show you at 75%... but I am sure SOMEone will help you in the pool before then!

Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom