Whites Fusion One Drysuit (like-new condition)- $600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AAdiver69

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Whites Fusion One Drysuit - $600
Less than a year old, less than 50 dives and well taken care of. Here's some info on it:

Fusion ONE changes everything. Fusion DryCORE technology offers warmth, flexibility, and comfort. white4.jpgwhite3.jpgWhite2.jpgWhite1.jpg
Features:

Low bulk back entry zipper
Highly stretchable spandex skin provides the ultimate stretch and flexibility in a skin
1mm neoprene in high wear areas for added durability
Rugged GatorTech neoprene in the knees improves the life of the skin
All seams flat-lock sewn for stretch and durability
Basic suspender system keeps garment in place
Hook-and-loop fasteners at the wrists, ankles and zipper allows for easy replacement or upgrade of the skin
Glacier Series Mk2 single piece undergarment. Here's some info:
Aqua Lung MK2 Glacier Undergarments
The Aqua Lung MK 2 is the core layer of the Glacier layering system. Extremely versatile, this garment can be layered up and down to match the widest range of diving conditions.
Construction
Breathable, moisture wicking, high loft, insulating polypropylene Polar Fleece lining.
StormProof 70 denier micro-ripstop water resistant Taslon nylon.
MK2 John Features
2-way zippered rear convenience panel.
2-way torso/convenience zipper.
1mm Lycra/neoprene 2-way stretch expansion panels at waist and above knees in john for optimal mobility.
Lycra stirrups keep garment in place.
Size 11 boots (not attached so you can use your own boots)

I forgot to include:
its a size 2XL-3XL.MFIT ME COMFORTABLY AT 6'2" and 285. Could go bigger and a bit smaller.

How would it fit on a 6'1", 83kgs (183lbs)?

Too big maybe?

Yeah, too big. I am 6'2" and was 280lbs when inused this suit. Lost 80!pounds and its too big now.

Ok, thanks! Good on ya for losing that weight :wink:

Hello I am 6 foot 1 and 260 pounds with a 50-inch chest. Will this fit? I am concerned about the chest measurement the sizing chart says 49 what are your thoughts

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom