Why GasPods and Force Fins are Made in the USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told my wife Susanne Chess tonight, how every time we grow in a positive way the Negative comes in. god.jpg This is a painting I did Years ago, seeing the Darknest that comes into the Positive energy This Painting just came home to me from Mary Ellen Kelley. Both Gene and Mary Ellen Kelley passed on leaving Susanne and I tales to tell.

Last edited:
kick to gear...I took this picture today at our Santa Barbara Home...Have Faith. rainbow-tisch.jpg Let's be positive so young KID's want to go diving. Button up and let;s make Scubaboard BETTER.

You definitely said "The Cousteau's have never been paid endorsers for anything". That's just not true. They have been paid millions. It's indefensible. If I were you I would just slink off because you are making a fool of yourself. Even when confronted with undeniable facts you can't ....ah, never mind. It's not worth my time. I am out of here. ROTFLMAO

I have never used Force Fins but enough reputable people have to lead me to believe they are the real deal. The price and availability in Canada keep me from field testing them and coming to my own conclusion. I will say though that Bob Evan's hard work and dedication is undermined by whoever "TN Traveler" is because his evangelical defence of Force Fins and Bob's other projects borders on psychotic at times and keeps me (and lot of others) off this forum. Continued good luck with all your work Bob but heel your pet if you want to expand your fan base beyond this one head case.

Dhoner, Thank you. photo-miriam-greene.jpgYou should give the Force fins a try one day. I am fortunate to supply the Canadian Royal Mounted Police, members of your Special Forces, Commerical Sea Farm Divers and others. This is a Force Fin forum. The right place for Force Fin fans to post. TN Traveler has every right to say whatever he chooses, as a Force Fin diver on a Force Fin assigned thread.

DHoner, I understand your feelings a bit, (I was once a skeptic) but let me come to TN's defense as well.
I was done with diving in 2003 when injuries to both knees caused me to "hang up my spurs," (JetFins in this case). My knees just couldn't hack the "pounding".
Then my son wanted to get certified before going to USMC bootcamp and I thought, "maybe one more dive." I walked into a diveshop in Oceanside, CA and saw the goofiest looking fins I had ever seen. The divers were the the safety divers for Camp Pendleton and USMC Force Recon. They said not to knock them till I tried them. So I did. It was one of those rare moments in life when the space-time continuum synchronizes or something. WOW. I had never used anything like them. I could dive all day and my knees didn't hurt.
In fact, the fins allowed my knees to IMPROVE.
I no longer need to walk with a cane.
Last week, I spent almost every day in the water as we certified a unit of the US Army NATO forces serving here in Estonia.
I owe my chance to keep diving to Bob. Because of him, I can still dive even now that I'm in my fifties, I am TEACHING SCUBA to a new generation!
Excited? Oh yeah!
Compassionate? You bet!
Zealous? Do you have to ask!? :D

Hype doesn't allow you to walk again! Thanks BOB!!!!

I never give much thought to anything that any well known individual endorsed. If a product works well it will be it's own endorsement. I can almost guarantee that if I wanted to get better mpgs. And someone told me hey put this on your vehicle and it'll improve your mpgs. And I put them on my car I would get better mileage simply because I want to. It works like this if you want better mpgs. And you place a device on your rig that says it'll improve mileage you will "subconsciously" change your driving habits. It's simply the way people work. We all do it regardless of whether or not we realize it.
Oh and Bob I realize that your a entrepreneur and from what I have read you have done well and i read good things about your fins. But seriously how many times are you going to drop the cousteau name...nothing personal I just dislike name drops. It's off putting.
One farther note. I hold no phd. Mba. Or even an bs. Matter of fact I am only a high school grad I'm in my 30s have one son and a gf. I am what most would call lower middle class. And I'm good with that. One thing I have noticed is that many people I know that went and got a degree seem to believe that the paper they hold makes them right and everyone else wrong. Not all of them just a large majority. Even worse then that attitude of superiority is the massive lack of common sense these people seem to have.
Ps.
As far as climate change goes it happens. It has happened over and over throughout history. Do people effect it ? Maybe. Regardless it would happen if we were hear or not. Perhaps slower perhaps faster but it would, will and is going to continue to happen just as it has for millions of years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

This is not the pub. Keep your self-serving political rants and insults there. Your lack of understanding of physics and education mark you as someone who would never have been accepted anyway. Like your disgusting invective, this post like yours will be deservingly deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom