G'day from Western Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I've found lots of useful information on this forum over the years, and if I'm to be honest, I probably have you collective lot to blame for my err... interest in vintage scuba gear. Some would call it an unhealthy obsession... OK, some have called it an unhealthy obsession... but I'm amongst friends, right? ;-).

What started as a quest to find a good LDS capable of tuning my D400 well, turned into one of those "if you want it done right, you gotta learn to do it yourself". During the self education process, my interest naturally gravitated towards the Scubapro regs of yesteryear that gave rise to the D400, and then it turned into one of those "Scubapro has made quite a few weird and wonderful regs over the years... and if it's different, I want one... I wanna pull it apart and see how it works". A German friend of mine who appreciates all things chrome and shiny didn't help temper my... err... interest. Long story short, I've recently acquired the holy grail... a Scubapro Pilot, and am looking to bring it back to its former glory and will no doubt be calling upon the collective wisdom in my search for parts, tips, tricks... service manuals (wouldn't that be nice, eh? ;-) ) A man's gotta dream, right?

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know a few like minded souls across the globe, and hopefully contribute to the forum with the bits and pieces I learn along the way.

Cheers

Bojan

Welcome to SB!

Hopefully you'll stick around the forums and join the discussion - always good to have a new voice here!

Ray

Back
Top Bottom