trustfire 32650 protected compatibility with the archon d34vr

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

budasub

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello forum, I possess an Archon d34vr, I bought a spare battery TrustFire 32650 protected, I noticed that the battery TrustFire is slightly longer than the original battery Archon,
Is a problem?
I can safely use?
Someone in the forum have already used?
thanks for the help and sorry for my englis not good

Meno male! If they fit, no problem.

Your spare battery has a protection circuit, which makes it a little longer than an unprotected one. Devices that use a single battery do not typically need a protected circuit. No harm in using a protected circuit... if it actually fits.

I don't think they can fit. Diameter of 32650 and 26650 are difference. Length is not a problem if your light has spring at the end.

Thank you all for the answers, I tried the TrustFire 32650 this weekend so far I have not had any problem, I repeat, the batteries Trustfire, are 2 mm long most of the original Archon, fit perfectly into the d34vr obviously crushes more spring as they are 2 mm longer .What say you continue to use them?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom