Brand New Scubapro X-Tek BP/W and STA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LBHeyman

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't have time to go diving anymore, just too busy. No reason to have this stuff sit in my closet and collect dust!

-Scuba pro X-Tek Form Tek Harness, X-Tek 40 lb Wing, X-Tek SS Backplate, X-Tek STA, Quick Release Weight Pockets, and Scubapro Air2 (Used). This whole setup is brand new and never seen the water (unfortunately). Paid over $950, asking $725.

Last edited:
Ok, I really need to get this stuff sold. I am gonna part it out. If you would like individual pictures let me know. Prices are as follows and include shipping....

X-Tek Form Tek Harness $225
X-Tek Donut Wing 40lbs $275
Quick-Release Weight Pockets $50

Again, the above items are brand new and have never been in the water. Great Christmas presents!

---------- Post added December 2nd, 2015 at 07:02 AM ----------

Backplate and STA sold!

Last edited:
Did you cut the excess slack from the harness? I'm a heavy beer drinker type so I need to ask. It seems like this is a single tank donut setup on my tiny phone screen, correct? Send me a PM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom