Canon eos SL1.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Isurus oxyrinchus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm wondering if anyone here uses the Canon eos SL1 for underwater pictures and video. All the reviews and examples I can find of it are for land use. If you have a photo album or a video that was filmed with the SL1 and it's posted here on Scubaboard that would be great too!

I'm wondering if anyone here uses the Canon eos SL1 for underwater pictures and video. All the reviews and examples I can find of it are for land use. If you have a photo album or a video that was filmed with the SL1 and it's posted here on Scubaboard that would be great too!

Just bought 2 last summer for my wife and myself. They replaced a pair of G10s.
It is a great camera system and is compact enough to be able to carry on airplanes as cabin baggage while staying below 7kg weight.
Ikelites web site has some very good pictures shot with the SL1

I shoot with the Canon T3i. Same MP and CMOS sensor, but the SL1 has the DIGIC 5 Image Processor vs. the 4 on the T3i. Shoots some pretty good photos! :D Let me know if you wanted to see more.

12294620_778670188929318_8697101615960150962_n.jpg

Sure, more pictures would be nice. How does it work in low light? What sort of lights do you use with it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom