WI: DUI TLS350 Drysuit Size L, Undergarmets. $800

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyboy107@gmail.com

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
You are looking at a DUI TLS350 drysuit in size L. This suit has just recently been serviced by DUI, having zip seals retrofitted at the wrists and neck. The zipper was also checked over and a pressure/leak test and repairs were done. The suit has less than 10 freshwater dives since the service. The suit has DUI turbo soles fitting size 11-12 feet. The neck and wrist seals have been trimmed to the smallest ring so there is plenty of room to adjust. I have fairly smalls wrists and a small neck, so the suit will be able to accommodate someone larger if need be. This suit is a size L, measurements are shown in the photos. Personally I am 5'11" and 170lbs and this suit fits my stature well, but has a lot of room to go bigger/taller. This suit also includes a Diving Concepts Thinsulate undergarment which is awesome for cold water diving!

$800+Shipping. Also accepting local pickup, I'm located in Southeastern Wisconsin

IMG_2019.JPGIMG_1810.jpgIMG_2018.JPGIMG_1808.jpgIMG_1809.jpgIMG_1805.jpgIMG_1807.jpgIMG_1806.jpg

Can you provide a link to the product page for the undergarments? Also, what are your wrist and neck measurements?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oh, I see. Diving Concepts doesn't so much exist anymore. Does the left chest say TPS Thinsulate Extreme Stretch?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom