Unusual scuba regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is a Mark -1 sold by Diver Master. It is a converted military o2 reg. Just like the Sea Horse,Supreme Divers and Palleys o2 converted regs.A friend of mine has one. His looks rough no hoses ect. Still very hard to come by.I have most of the Dive Master catalogs.It was offered in there 55 an 56 only.They also sold the MK-2 double hose. Dive Master was owned by the late Vern Peterson.

Last edited:
Welcome divernelson Just few images to add to Mike's posting of the" MK11" unit showing the tank connection
DIVEMASTER 11.jpgDIVEMASTER 11.JPG3.jpgDIVEMASTER 11.JPG2.jpg

Hi Divernelson, Thanks for sharing pics of the Mark I regulator. Rare find! Let us know if your neighbor is interested in selling it. regulator bj thanks for showing the first stage and the Mark II.

I would like to thank Karl from Scubamuseum.com and Mike Lev. for their info provided on this Vintage treasure. My neighbor has decided to hang on to it for a while and will not be selling any of the other regs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom