Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yikes!
Thanks for the report.
Was thinking of trying for Wed night.....:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:
John

We might go for the Force E night dive--Pura Vida may also have one the same night--on Wednesday. Depends on the viz report for that morning's high tide! If we hear there is a legitimate 10 ft, we will be there. Yesterday there were several diving together--nearly ALL of our time was spent keeping track of one another! :)

We might go for the Force E night dive--Pura Vida may also have one the same night--on Wednesday. Depends on the viz report for that morning's high tide! If we hear there is a legitimate 10 ft, we will be there. Yesterday there were several diving together--nearly ALL of our time was spent keeping track of one another! :)
You know... If we form our own group/club, we could have insurance to show the city and not have to depend on dive shops to sign off on night dives :wink:

We could have BHB Scuba Troll night dives... IJS

Depends on the vis. I am tired of this weather keeping me out of the water, but don't think I am up for 5' vs.

Was gonna go today, but with the very low vis reports, not gonna travel the hour plus to get there.

when posting from a phone, auto correct makes the conversation more interesting

I would love to dive on the 26th, but like others its quite a drive and if the viz is iffy i would rather not have the 6 hour trek there and back for nothing. Sadly my daughter is with her mom this week so it would be a good way to clear my head.

Brett

Depends on the vis. I am tired of this weather keeping me out of the water, but don't think I am up for 5' vs.

the winds have sucked here(upper keys) for so long we might be heading up north to the bridge next week. Long range wind fcst looks bad for next week also

I am looking to go monday and tues? anyone else? should we pull a night waiver for mon, maybe tues is too late. (11)

Red_Seahorse2.jpg

Lots of critters out and about.
Thanks to Jeff and Force E for sponsoring it.
Very few divers as well.
John

---------- Post added December 28th, 2015 at 10:37 AM ----------

Weedy_Seahorse.jpg

---------- Post added December 28th, 2015 at 10:40 AM ----------

hairy_hermit.jpg

---------- Post added December 28th, 2015 at 10:44 AM ----------

nudie5.jpg

---------- Post added December 28th, 2015 at 11:22 AM ----------

seahorse36.jpg

This little guy was cruising all over.
Think he was looking for love.
Short tidal change dropped vis to a couple feet outgoing and we could not find him to see if he linked up with the other two in that area....
John

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom