HydroOptix 4.5DD -- trade for decent snorkel or just pay shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gismonkey

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Used HydroOptix 4.5DD mask with case and neoprene case. The mask was fun but I was never satisfied with the fit/fogging. I don't think there are any scratches on the mask, but can't make any real guarantees. Now, I just want the space on my shelf back -- hopefully someone else will have fun with the mask.

If you have a nice semi-dry snorkel in good shape to trade for it, I would love to make a trade (Nexus or Platina II Hyperdry?). I've got almost everything else I could imagine ever needing and my gf's snorkel just melted, so that's all I'm looking for.

If you just want the mask, pay for shipping via USPS Priority Mail (shipping from zip code 96921) and it's yours. I think I can fit it in a medium or large flat rate box, but might have to use a bigger one.

Can you post a picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure! There are a few minor scuffs on the lens, but nothing major.

IMG_20160106_214950383.jpg

IMG_20160106_215011811.jpg

Just a note for folks who are wondering: if you don't know what a HydroOptix mask is, you don't want it :wink:!

I need this in my life :( shame in from the UK.

Would love to turn up at a grotty little sump somewhere with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold! Well, not so much sold as traded, but you know what I mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom