Tres Pelicanos....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not sure how they get away with it since so many people know they do. If they can game the system good on them.

I've had them pay for a cab to/from the shop and the boat. I "tongue in cheek" responded to the pickup question about Hotel Coz. They'll come by and pick up your gear on the way to the boat. If you just don't let go of the bag handle and fall in the truck, they usually won't kick you out.:wink: It's all about "the easy" with them as long as you don't inconvenience other customers. It is one of the things I like about them, not to say there aren't other ops that do the same. In general I've found valet ops in general in Coz more than willing to bend over backwards for their customers. They figure out how to "get along."

I much agree.... in an effort to figure out this new format, I want to post a few more pics from our trip. IMHO this new format is a disaster. I no longer see any reason to support this site or participate. There are far better sites that are much more user friendly. Why not leave a good thing alone?

Last edited:
2aan14k.jpg

Just wondering if it would work with TinyPic.

My 11 year old's first post certification drive trip.

Second time out with Tres Pelicanos - great op. We will be back soon hopefully.

Last edited:
We dove with Tres Pelicans as well and were very pleased! Edgar and Jorge are awesome. Great boats and great service!! We will dive with them for sure again!

DSCN2392.JPG
IMG_6707.JPG

Still working on the new format........ Perhaps I was a bit harsh.......

Attachments

• IMG_6736.JPG
    IMG_6736.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6754.JPG
    IMG_6754.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 46
Thinking of 3P's for our Feb 2017 trip but Eric likes the bigger tanks. I understand they can "sometimes" get nitrox 100's. Anyone have any luck getting nitrox 100's with them?

Geeze... talk about a blast from the past! An old thread resurrected... uncfnp, All ya need to do is contact Jeanie via 3P's website and see if they can deliver the tanks and mix your friend wants. When it comes to questions and planning a dive trip, Jeanie is the absolute best. She'll respond so fast to your questions it will make your head spin. After 14 years of diving Coz, we are heading down for our 3rd 2-week dive trip with 3P's which we discovered 3 years ago. 3P's resides among the best of the best.

Geeze... talk about a blast from the past! An old thread resurrected... uncfnp, All ya need to do is contact Jeanie via 3P's website and see if they can deliver the tanks and mix your friend wants. When it comes to questions and planning a dive trip, Jeanie is the absolute best. She'll respond so fast to your questions it will make your head spin. After 14 years of diving Coz, we are heading down for our 3rd 2-week dive trip with 3P's which we discovered 3 years ago. 3P's resides among the best of the best.
Older thread but I hate to start a new thread with such a simple question.

The "sometimes" came from Jeanie. I was hoping to get some divers personal experience with this option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom