Apollo Split Fins, Blue, size LL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drdaddy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I would like to buy a pair of Blue Apollo Split Fins, size LL. Spring Straps are preferred, but I can put them on afterwards.

Just found out (yesterday) i will no longer be able to dive due to medical reasons...

I have a set of Apollo fins, Blue, in size LL with spring straps (self installed). One of the rubber pulls is torn but those can be replaced or just used as is.

Since I wasn't really considering selling until yesterday, I haven't considered what I'd ask, but if you have price in mind, feel free to offer.

I'll be selling my whole kit in the near future since I will not be able to use it, including a drysuit and an underwater photo setup.

What kind (brand) of spring straps? Are the the kind that can clip into the existing Apollo strap base that fits over the rubber knob?
Where are you located? I am in Oregon.
How much do you want for them including shipping?

Just found out (yesterday) i will no longer be able to dive due to medical reasons...

I have a set of Apollo fins, Blue, in size LL with spring straps (self installed). One of the rubber pulls is torn but those can be replaced or just used as is.

Since I wasn't really considering selling until yesterday, I haven't considered what I'd ask, but if you have price in mind, feel free to offer.

I'll be selling my whole kit in the near future since I will not be able to use it, including a drysuit and an underwater photo setup.

I am very interested. Please PM me.

What kind (brand) of spring straps? Are the the kind that can clip into the existing Apollo strap base that fits over the rubber knob?
Where are you located? I am in Oregon.
How much do you want for them including shipping?

Sorry, I must apologize. I made a mistake. I have multiple sets. My LL's are yellow, not blue. I have blue in L.

They are Apollo straps and are semi-permanently attached by drilling through the fin wall (as instructed by Apollo). They can be removed for servicing but the rubber knobs are gone so you can't go back to that style.

Also located in Oregon...in Hillsboro.

Thank you for getting back to me.
I am not at all interested in the Apollo straps. Sorry. I also do have a number of sets and I want all pairs to be able to interchange the straps.

Do the yellow LLs also have the Apollo strap? If they have the regular straps, how much do you want for them?

I am not at all interested in the Apollo straps. Sorry. I also do have a number of sets and I want all pairs to be able to interchange the straps.

Do the yellow LLs also have the Apollo strap? If they have the regular straps, how much do you want for them?

Apollo straps on those too.

I guess I'll have to accept some black ones on Craigslist, but I so love the blue.

I bought the black LL (extra large) pair on Friday - look like new - $60.00.
Now I'll have to buy a pair of the spring straps and I'll be back in business.

Back
Top Bottom