A big thanks to South Florida Diving Headquarters!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

packrat12

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I owe the crew and staff at South Florida Diving Headquarters in Pompano Beach a big Thank You!!

I went diving with them on Saturday 1/30. We had a great dive on the Capt. Dan and just missed a pod of dolphin on the second dive. The weather could not have been better, the water temperature was nice, no current and decent vis. Capt Bradley and Divemaster Tessa worked hard to get us an excellent experience through the morning dives. Both of them are superb and I have dove with them on a number of occasions. I think highly of their skills.

Unfortunately for me, I left a box on the boat with a significant amount of gear in it, including my Shearwater Petrel and a regulator. I did not realize this until I started to unpack at home. The Captain and staff found my gear and set it aside for my wife to pick it up today. My being an idiot, this could have been a lot worse!

I appreciate this immensely from South Florida Diving Headquarters and their staff. They took what was turning out to be a bad day (having come down from a great dive) back into an excellent day on the water.

Thanks again Bradley, Tessa and the rest of the staff. I owe you a box of Dandee Donuts on my next trip!! I know I will be back soon!

~Randy B.

It is a great group and staff there.
I never hesitate to point people in the direction of SFDH for a dive trip.

Chug
Likes small boats.

very nice of you to give praise to SFDH.. a lot of time it's only the bad stuff that gets the noise.

I owe the crew and staff at South Florida Diving Headquarters in Pompano Beach a big Thank You!!

I owe you a box of Dandee Donuts on my next trip!! I know I will be back soon!

~Randy B.
Wow, a diver who knows their donuts!! The sour cream donut is the best in town! Need to go diving together!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom