133 for doubles? how common is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to use rons scuba but he sold his business to a local tec diver and now I go see him it's called O2 to go they have great prices everything is usually below msrp air fills for my hp 117 cost me roughly 80 bucks for a ten fill card and I always get cave fills he has a 5 year goal of having anything and everything you want in stock no waiting or ordering

Cool, good to know when I dive in the area. Tend to use Dive Tech in my area, good shop as well.

I have a pair of Worthington HP130s that I use for bigger ocean dives or cave diving. They are heavy, but good capacity and I don't have a trim issue with them. I just make sure to put the wing in the right spot. I also use them with an aluminum plate in the summertime in a 3mm and the plate hasn't been bent by them. I'm 6'3" and 210lbs so they might be more suited to my size.

It's excessive yes but a new oms wing here in canada right now is about 1000 new the only danger really is if the inflator was stuck in the open position in which cas yo cut the inflator hose and then switch to the secondary inflator hose but it would only malfunction due to lack of servicing
I'm sorry, did you really mean to say the only danger is if the inflator was stuck in the open position? Then continue with the solution being that you'd cut the inflator hose?

BTW, lack of servicing isn't the only reason things fail...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom