Never lose your snorkel and mask again - Snorkelbuoy® PRESS RELEASE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I spend a lot of time snorkeling... It is ridiculous for snorkeling as well as scuba diving.

A product in search of a market.

WOW ! ! ! Divers still losing their mask and snorkel in the 21 century. L.O.L.

Something we used ( and still are using ) from back in the 1950's, a lanyard attached to the side of your mask and snorkel and pulled over your head for high surf entrance on the beach. If it got ripped off you still had it, no loss. Cost less then 50 cents. L.O.L.
We made ( weaved ) these in summer boy scout camp.

Can a moderator please let HowardE know that the system date seems to have been reset to April 1st at some time around 10am this morning.

Can a moderator please let HowardE know that the system date seems to have been reset to April 1st at some time around 10am this morning.

Haha. They're available for sale on Leisure Pro.

I don't want to knock the guy/gal. I hope he/she sells million of them to albino tourists on Florida beaches. Many snorkelers need all the help they can get.

Haha. They're available for sale on Leisure Pro.

I don't want to knock the guy/gal. I hope he/she sells million of them to albino tourists on Florida beaches. Many snorkelers need all the help they can get.

I would buy one... if I could remember which box in the basement I put my snorkel in back in 2006.

Never lost a snorkel yet. Safe and secure in my dive bag most of the time and once in a while in my BCD pocket.

Ok now I feel bad for the guy
He brought a what he thought was a great idea for novices into a professional site let's be honest we are generally a professionals at diving
Let's stop tearing him to shreds and give him some positive feedback

Here is my positive feedback
The color is good and I like how you tried to incorporate the diver down flag into the float

Nice for tourist snorkellers who rent gear and are required to wear a life jacket while snorkelling. My mom would like it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom