"Contact Us" - no response

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr.X

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Have been a supporting member since 2005? This time around no supporting banner though funds have been collected. Tried the "Contact Us" at the top of the tool bar 3-4x times with no response. How do I get someone to change my support status???

Cheers

X

Hey man, I've responded to each and every email you've sent us. In each one, I've explained how we're trying to figure out how to fix it. Please check your spam filters and/or the email you have on file. It doesn't appear that uou're getting my responses.

Hi Mr. X.

I've updated your status. Thank you for supporting ScubaBoard.

Hey man, I've responded to each and every email you've sent us. In each one, I've explained how we're trying to figure out how to fix it. Please check your spam filters and/or the email you have on file. It doesn't appear that uou're getting my responses.

Thanks Doc. I checked the filters and the first response I got was 4 days ago...and today. I get all my other email responses when I reply on a thread. Thanks for working on it.

Cheers

X

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom