GoPro Video of Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Deeter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just starting out with GoPro video, any suggestions would be much appreciated.
While sailing between Bali and Komodo National Park in Indonesia aboard the Al likai we anchored between Lombok and Gili Air where we came across over a dozen sea turtles. Here is a sample of what we saw.

Nice! Like you I'm pretty new to GoPro video. I really like the shafts of sunlight. With GoPro getting close is really, really important. You can edit a tighter shot, but getting close in with video lights is way better than color correcting and cropping.

Nice! Like you I'm pretty new to GoPro video. I really like the shafts of sunlight. With GoPro getting close is really, really important. You can edit a tighter shot, but getting close in with video lights is way better than color correcting and cropping.
Something I definitely need to start working on. At some point I think I'll be getting into DSLR, not sure if now is the time. Do you have any links to some of your work?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom