Komodo and Raja Ampat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lots of homesteads in Raja now, easy as to do it. Visit the Stay Raja Ampat website...Just beware of homesteads, i wasn't that confident with the dive operation where I was so wouldn't recommend it to you.

Just be careful with the home-stays. Since they are not dive resorts sometimes you have to rent a whole boat to go diving, making the cost prohibitive. Then there is the issue of safe dive operations (which as a diver, should be a HUGE concern). I have heard reports of stranded home-stay dive guests being rescued by liveaboards, and homestay operators coming to liveaboards begging for tank fills because their "compressors" aren't working. If this is a DIVE vacation than go with a reputable dive resort.

Kri Eco Resort, Papua Explorers, Raja Ampat Dive Lodge - A few in the moderate price range.

Best Fishes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom