Cleaning My Wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have used anti-bacterial body wash (like dial) with a soft scrub brush and scrub the inside, rinse well and then let dry in direct sunlight. the UV light helps to kill stuff, I think. Normally dry in shade, but if it is sticky, i will use the sun.

Old thread but I am wondering if other enzyme odor killers like sprays used for pet stains work the same as sink the stink. Anyone try this?

I just want to reiterate what I said in December 2008 is the same today.

I still (March 2016) add Downy (April Fresh fragrance) to the 1st tub of water and then rinse with clean water. I have obviously been doing this for year and it is still very effective and cheap. I get the concentrated and then dilute it, according to manufacture's instruction, and I pour a little from this in the boots and in the tub. Then, after a little soak, I rinse with clean water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom