Looking For Some Dive Operator Advice And Possibly A Partner In Crime

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mckinness

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello All, I will staying in WPB from March 25 till April 1st to do some diving.I have booked my first couple days with JDC. So here is my dilemma, I always dive with JDC and I love their operation and dive sites, but I was hoping to rack up 3 to 4 dives a day and some diversity if possible. Most operators only go in the am only during the week. I'm not very familiar with operators in South FL and during my stay I will be solo and I will have a ride so I thought about going further South. I wouldn't even mind some company along the way. I was thinking of trying some operators down the coast. I wouldn't be opposed to making a day run to Key Largo and spending the day, but hate to go alone. So March 28-30 is kinda wide open for me and I'm up for some adventure. Any advise on great dive ops or sites further south of WPB or takers on an adventure?

We're in Big Pine Key (68 miles from Key Largo). We can do a three tank dive for three divers on your schedule. Your choice of dive sites/dive plans (wreck, reef, or both). Been an unusually tough winter for wind and sea conditions this year, but seeing some improvement now and keeping our fingers crossed! :)

... So March 28-30 is kinda wide open for me and I'm up for some adventure.....

That's easter spring break week and just jammed packed and crazy. It's best if you start making calls now because many boats and hotels are just about full.

That's easter spring break week and just jammed packed and crazy. It's best if you start making calls now because many boats and hotels are just about full.
Thanks Johnoly I've got a place to crash in WPB and I'm not to terribly picky if I end up further south. But that's a great point!

Have you tried Odyssey Charters in Pompano? The wrecks in Broward are quite good. Depending on conditions you could also beach dive at Lauderdale by the Sea.

Cheers.

Hello All, I will staying in WPB from March 25 till April 1st to do some diving.I have booked my first couple days with JDC. So here is my dilemma, I always dive with JDC and I love their operation and dive sites, but I was hoping to rack up 3 to 4 dives a day and some diversity if possible. Most operators only go in the am only during the week. I'm not very familiar with operators in South FL and during my stay I will be solo and I will have a ride so I thought about going further South. I wouldn't even mind some company along the way. I was thinking of trying some operators down the coast. I wouldn't be opposed to making a day run to Key Largo and spending the day, but hate to go alone. So March 28-30 is kinda wide open for me and I'm up for some adventure. Any advise on great dive ops or sites further south of WPB or takers on an adventure?
I would love to join if your still looking

Hello all. I'm a certified Open Water diver that is looking to do some diving. I'm not really big on the whole Charter Expierence and wondering if anyone would like to do some diving together. I'm staying in Safety Harbor but am willing to travel. I own all my own equipment and am willing to pay the cost of fuel if anyone is interested.

Hello all. I'm a certified Open Water diver that is looking to do some diving. I'm not really big on the whole Charter Expierence and wondering if anyone would like to do some diving together. I'm staying in Safety Harbor but am willing to travel. I own all my own equipment and am willing to pay the cost of fuel if anyone is interested.
Sounds fun I will be in touch

Your smoking hot BTW

Last edited:
I like diving with Narcosis out of Riviera Beach.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom