Blue Angel Resort And Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've dove with BA before and have nothing but good things to say about them! Can't wait to get back down that way!

What is the name of their "sister restaurant"?

Richard:

Our fifth dive was a boat night dive. We had a big group so scheduling a boat was no problem. We had a late dinner afterwards. There seemed to always be others wishing to do extra dives, so scheduling shouldn't be a problem. They do schedule a few night dives a week as long as they have sign-ups and my guess is that if you have more than 4 on any night, they'd accommodate. We ate in town two evenings, but did conclude that the BA restaurant was quite good in and of itself. There is a sister restaurant about a 5 minute walk south that gives you 15% off if you're staying at BA. Didn't try it but it looked fine. With a two-tank afternoon dive, lunch always made sense to do at the BA restaurant. The tortilla soup was a meal in itself. Outstanding.

Rob

Myself and 3 friends spent a week at BA in August 2014. It was was a great experience. I have nothing but positive things to say about them and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Fantastic place to stay. Top notch dive operation and staff, nice little area downstairs to enjoy evenings too. The shore dives are a lot of fun as well. Saw many rays, eels, squid, lobsters, octopus, and other critters right out front. Night shore dives are really cool as well. They have a resident black cat named Bagheera that my son fell in love with and spent many hours with us. The place really goes out of its way to make you feel like family.

My first trip to BA was in Sept 2016 with a dive buddy. I'm already booked for the end of Feb/March 2017 with the wife. Really enjoyed BA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom