For Sale Canon S95 With Fix Housing, Ucl 165ld, Uwl-100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

down4fun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Great set for someone just starting out. It's a few years old but works great and money saving way to get into underwater photography. Included is a Canon S95 camera with a Fix housing, double handled tray and two wet mount lenses: Inon UWL-100 and Inon UCL-165 LD. $350 for everything. Will add pictures of the camera when i get home.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 101
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 96
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 97
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 92
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 98
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Any scratches on the lens? Has the housing ever been flooded?

Any scratches on the lens? Has the housing ever been flooded?
There are no scratches on the lenses. I bought the system used, but to my knowledge it has never been flooded. I never flooded it and looking inside there is no evidence of a previous flood. Nor was that disclosed to me at time of sale.

Great set for someone just starting out. It's a few years old but works great and money saving way to get into underwater photography. Included is a Canon S95 camera with a Fix housing, double handled tray and two wet mount lenses: Inon UWL-100 and Inon UCL-165 LD. $350 for everything. Will add pictures of the camera when i get home.

Hello, is the S95 housing still available?? What would be price for housing alone or housing plus camera?? Thanks for you time. BTW, I can't figure out how to private message

Last edited:
for PM click on th persons name then choose start conversation.

I'd take $200 plus shipping for the housing and camera together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom