Gue Fundies Vs Rec-1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hiya,

If you're in Dubai, then at the moment you have more than 2 GUE instructors there :) I'd suggest getting in touch with Dorota Czerny and having a chat.

HTH
John

Hi @johnkendall

I did get in touch with both, that's the joint response I got pretty much. They seem like decent guys, our schedules just did not match unfortunately.

OH!! I misread your message @johnkendall ... more than 2? The website only lists 2...

How can I get in contact with Dorota?

OH!! I misread your message @johnkendall ... more than 2? The website only lists 2...

How can I get in contact with Dorota?

Currently I believe you have:

Jarrod Jablonski, Richard Lundgren, Dorota Czerny, Mark Develdore, Jesper Koller and Ali Fikree in Dubai (there may transiently be others :) )

What I would suggest is getting in touch with Dorota (and any of the others) and ask about doing a Fundies Part 1. This is a 2 day program that looks at the basic stability, propulsion, buoyancy and trim. And it sounds like that is exactly what you need at the moment.

HTH

John

I did Rec 1 after PADI Open Water. I didn't have a team to do Fundamentals with, so Rec 1 worked for me. Its a good, comprehensive, dive course. I liked it a lot, but it was not easy. It had little in common with the PADI program. I'm looking forward to taking Rec 2 in the near future. It's not a common path for diver education but it fits me well.

Back
Top Bottom