Closed: White's Fusion One Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azmodan50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
XLarge Whites Fusion One Drysuit only used around 10 times. Only issue with it is that the zipper pull is missing. $500 plus $25 for shipping.

IMG_1535.JPG

Hello interested how are the seals, and how far are they cut? Does it come with boots, bag or inflator hose? Is the zipper broke?

The seals are in good shape. I'm not sure how many rings were cut from them, but I can give you my neck and wrist measurements. My neck is 18" around and my wrists are 8" around. I wear the seals pretty snug though. It does come with a pair of rock boots that are size 11 or 12. It also comes with the original drawstring bag, but no inflator hose.

The zipper itself is not broke. Only the cloth pull is missing. Here is a picture I found of what I am talking about. This is not the actual suit, just somebody else's photo. So what is missing is that strip of cloth used to pull the zipper. Right now there is a tie wrap attached, but it can be cut off to attach another cloth pull.

FusionSMzip1.jpg

Would like to talk over the phone about the drysuit. Looking for a friend.

Thanks for asking me if I wanted it first!

Why should I wait for you to make a decision when I could sell it? Not to mention the fact that you've been through this routine a number of time with other people and their drysuits.

I'm not going to lose a sure sale because you may or may not want it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom