Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vancouverdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have two atomic Z2 2nd and 2 DIN 1st stages for doubles. One of the 1st stages is the sealed design, and the other is not. One of the decorative caps is missing, but it does not affect the operation. They are great breathing regs and compact with nicely designed outlets off the 1st stage for optimal routing of hoses. Atomics only require servicing every two years. It's up for servicing but I just took them out on a deco dive and they performed flawlessly. $430 US for both shipped out of WA state.

Also for sale:
Atomic SS1 with inflation hose. $130 US
SS1 has not been used much and has been in storage.
IMG_5027.jpeg IMG_2918.JPG IMG_2917.JPG
Atomic Din to Yoke adapter $60 US.

pm me.

Attachments

• IMG_2917.JPG
    IMG_2917.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
How much for a z2 (1st and 2nd) and the SS1? I know it breaks up your doubles setup, but gets one of your regs sold.

Hi Matt, yes I would be willing to sell the 1st, 2nd and SS1. I believe they are well priced, so I will sell at stated prices for now. Thanks for your enquiry.

Last edited:
Regs available. I can also add a spg and convert it to a singletank setup if desired. Pm me if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom