Is there an April thread yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIRTHDAY DIVE! Screw you Tax Man! I'm going diving! April 15-20, Casa Mexicana, Aldora. See you at breakfast Streydog.

BIRTHDAY DIVE! Screw you Tax Man! I'm going diving! April 15-20, Casa Mexicana, Aldora. See you at breakfast Streydog.
Ok see you there. I will be there at 7 AM drinking their awful coffee waiting for the lights to come on at the buffet.

4 divers 2 non divers staying at El Cantil, Dive With Martin, April 18-28!!

There in 10 days.
Have a newer diver with me who isn't sure how much to dive if at all. How are the Cozumel currents now?

There in 10 days.
Have a newer diver with me who isn't sure how much to dive if at all. How are the Cozumel currents now?
There isn't any real answer to that one. Currents can vary a lot from day to day and site to site.

Oh well, was just curious. I've been to Cozumel twice before and both times currents were ripping and, frankly, diving was not fun at all. Really hope for the best this time - fingers crossed.

Newer diver will probably sit it out unless we can get a pretty definitive answer before committing to the dive.

Really!! You do not know what current you are going to face until the DM jumps in first to assess the site. If you request diving with minimal current both the boat captain and the dive master should accommodate that. I know my dive op will.

Back
Top Bottom