Closed: X7 Hp100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

olphart

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for a reasonably priced X7 HP 100 to match the one I have for sidemount rig.

Isn't everybody?

ha - yeah what he said - good luck with that. I finally gave up looking and found a PST but took me quite a while. It's only a pound heavier than the X7s but weigh better than those Fabers. There's rumor that all the Worthington tooling was purchased so a production run is feasible. sure would be nice if it ever happens....

There's rumor that all the Worthington tooling was purchased so a production run is feasible. sure would be nice if it ever happens....

That would be nice, but I also read that Worthington destroyed the equipment. I have no idea what story is true, this is the internet after all.

Future Of Worthington Cylinders

Demand dictates a "reasonable" price.

I paid ~$250 for the last ones that were in VIS & hydro but would go have gone a bit higher. did see a NIB one at an LDS but can't remember what they wanted - $550?

I have 1 for sale. 1 year into second hydro. I am located in Vermont. PM me and we will talk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom