New Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MJS1946

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings All,

I have discovered a renewed interest in diving. I was certified in 1969 in college did a couple of dives after that and a lot of snorkeling while in the Navy. Still snorkel when in Hawaii. I have travelled to Belize fishing the last few years and think doing some diving while there and possibly another warm water trip annually too. NAUI has no record of my certification, which is ok because I need current instruction anyway. Plan to do that in the next couple of months. So......that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Just thought I'd say hi!

I have no clue where the Dive Resort thing came from, nor how to remove it.....

Last edited:
Welcome. I was born in '69.......

Beat me to it! I, too, was born in 1969. Wow. Belize has some fine diving, and a host of other things to do, but ready access to the best of one may make the best of the other impractical. Do some searching; you'll see Ambergris Caye gets a lot of business. My Belize diving was aboard the Sun Dancer 2 live-aboard (trip report) - which they renamed the Belize Aggressor IV.

If you want to do a whole lot of the best Belize diving, a live-aboard may well be your best bet. If you want to roam the mainland, visit Mayan ruins (did that on a cruise ship stop, a boat excursion up New River to Lamanai; really neat!) or what have you, you'll have to think through some options.

Richard.

howdy and welcome form south Florida.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom