Hi Everybody!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spack9

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,
I'm new to Scubaboard. I've been diving since 2008. I fell off the wagon while pursuing my pilots license and joining the military. I've been staying dry the past 4 years but I'm ready to get back in the water! I'm a PDIC Advanced Open Water diver. All of my diving experience has come from the Carolinas. I'm now stationed in NJ and looking to knock the rust off. Thanks everyone!

Welcome to SB and back to diving! There is some good wreck diving to be found in NJ, albeit a bit cooler than NC.

That's what I've been reading. I've only dove with shorties, and I've never owned a hood. Looks like I'm going to invest in a full 5-7mm wetsuit and hood. From what I've heard that will only suffice for summer.

howdy and welcome from south Florida...

Thanks! Hopefully I can get down to your neck of the woods soon. Sure beats NJ!

Hows the diving in TN? Ive dove a lot of NC and SC but never TN.

Hows the diving in TN? Ive dove a lot of NC and SC but never TN.

I do alot of Low vis river diving in the Tennessee river (treasure hunting) and alot of Good vis but cold diving in the local quarries. It is completely different than ocean diving but I do love it. If you make it down here give me a call and we will go dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom