Costa Rica Guanacaste Region

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, I dove with Rich Coast and Deep Blue if you want info. I was staying in Playa Del Coco for a month.

It's Guanacaste not Ganacosta. No help on Redfrog, but the diving isn't too bad in Guanacaste, enjoy your trip.

Rocket frog I think you're looking for and they are a great scuba shop based in Ocotal, Guanacaste

K3:
Sorry, I dove with Rich Coast and Deep Blue if you want info. I was staying in Playa Del Coco for a month.
Hi, I'm planing a trip to Cost Rica and would appreciate any help regarding best place to dive and dive shop.
Thanks,
Daniela

Hi, I'm planing a trip to Cost Rica and would appreciate any help regarding best place to dive and dive shop.
Thanks,
Daniela
Hi Daniela,
I prefer Rich Coast Diving in Playa del Coco. They are a Excellent Dive Shop and have package deals with a bunch of hotels and condos. Ask for Brenda.

I also dove with Rocket Frog on a couple trips. They have a super fast, comfortable dive boat that gets you to the further off dive sites quickly. I highly recommend. Plus they are located on Ocotal beach that has some good snorkeling.

Check out this dive video from our dive with Rocket Frog at Bat Island. The video was taken by another diver on our boat.:

Oh good news. I just booked to go to Playa Ocatal today, and I've been in comm with Rocket Dog for diving.

Back
Top Bottom