Wanted Dss Large Bp/w Rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve858

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for someone that has a Deep Sea Supply large BP and if possible the complete rig. Let me know what you have!
Thank you.

Ended up ordering my own straight from Tobin after talking to him. Just arrived and I can't wait for my kids to go to sleep tonight so I can put it together. First impression out of the box is WOW!

Hehe post some pics :wink: I was thinking of ordering from dss too but waiting to see if I luck out with a good bargain on a used rig!! Fingers crossed...

Posted pics of my new rig in equipment section. Highly recommend calling DSS and Talking to Tobin. I would have purchased the wrong gear. I feel customized and can't wait to dive it.

Posted pics of my new rig in equipment section. Highly recommend calling DSS and Talking to Tobin. I would have purchased the wrong gear. I feel customized and can't wait to dive it.

What were you going to buy and why was it wrong?

What were you going to buy and why was it wrong?
I was going to purchase the Torus 35 wing and after talking about my specific diving and exposure suit with Tobin went with the Torus 26. With my HP 100 and full 7mm it is perfect and more streamlined. It will also serve as a good wing for my tropical diving. Very glad I consulted first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom