ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been on video overload this week, the suspense is surely taking years off my life, haha! I also started to pack to get a real idea of how to manage an 88lb allowance… no easy task! I typically have always put my gear into a carryon and strapped my fins (the heaviest on the market, probably) to the outside of it… and THAT usually weighed closer to 60lbs. Can't pull that trick on this trip though. So I'm pretty much bringing gear, shampoo, and 3 pair of gym shorts, hahahaha. Go ahead and judge me, I'll be comfy! Momma just hooked me up with some new lightweight luggage (YES! Love her!!), I chose red hard cases so I can paint dive flags on them, hell yeah!

:clearmask:Better stop watching the videos or you'll be gray and need a membership to the hair club by the time we get to the Philippines. I caved and bought some extra luggage allowance but it's still going to be hard to decide what to not bring.

I sure hope not!

Should I be looking at picking up a nitrox analyzer? Or will it be pretty easy to analyze all the days tanks through Atlantis (with the commotion of all of us divers)? I'm pretty sure there will be at least 4 people in our group using the voodoo gas, and I know 2 out of those 4 don't have analyzers, haha.

88lb is like... 40 kilos!!! what kind of gear do you have!!!
Leave the weights at home, I'm sure you can get them at the resort :rofl3:

BTW.
We will be in Manila for a couple of days before the invasion as I will be working (we'll be opening a Manila branch soon) so if somebody arrives early and wants to go out for dinner let me know!

Back
Top Bottom