ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: I'd be ok with the gray club :troll:, it's the bald club I'm worried about :vomit: hahaha.

I had plenty of hair when I was 30. If you have the balding gene, you have the balding gene. You will still be able to dive and play guitar. Only thing I have noticed is now the top of my head gets sun burnt.

I have had a few PM's asking me what is the diving like.
As they say a Picture is worth a 1000 words, so here's a couple million.
This is the first Resort we will be staying at.

ENJOY

Can you repost that link? No longer working. Thanks!

88lb is like... 40 kilos!!! what kind of gear do you have!!!
Leave the weights at home, I'm sure you can get them at the resort :rofl3:

Hahaha! A stainless steel backplate doesn't help much in this situation, and all the metal stuff adds up fast. I'm also a 7 time US bowling champ, and there's a Pacific tournament at the Mall of Asia that I'm competing in, so my ball takes up a considerable portion too.

I had plenty of hair when I was 30. If you have the balding gene, you have the balding gene. You will still be able to dive and play guitar. Only thing I have noticed is now the top of my head gets sun burnt.

Duuuuuuude, windmill hair whips though, they're the best!! When it's time though, it's time, and I'll probably bic it.

Hahaha! A stainless steel backplate doesn't help much in this situation, and all the metal stuff adds up fast.

I installed the aluminium small backplate in my wing, but now that you mention it, being 2 weeks diving maybe it will be more comfy to carry the steel one... :confused:

I almost always travel with my Steel Backplate. Only 4 pounds more than the Aluminum Plate. Less 6% of my baggage weight, but roughly 75% of my warm water diving weight. Still as lighter than many BCD Jackets.

Gonna be a weird trip for me ... No DT#8 nor diving with my old pals (familiar faces and gear). Diving with 3 new pals from home (obviously decked out in drysuits at home but will be in wetsuits) that I've met over the last 3 years and 2 completely new people. I will really be confused as to who is in my group UW now ... Expect me to wander off for sure. I'm screwed.

I suspect you'll be able to recognize your dive buddy, even if you haven't dived with him since February ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom