Hello from Victoria, BC ..... Canada with divemaster question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone this is my first post as a new member. I am about to take my Rescue Divers course later this month. My question however is about the Divemaster course stamina tests.. Are they all taken at the same day or can they be spread out.... thanks...
Glen

Can't vouch for your agency or policy with your instructor(s), but it is common to do all the watermanship skills in succession on the same day. Talk to your instructor for clarification.

Good Luck and enjoy! It's a challenging course but loads of fun and a great confidence builder!

Safe Diving

Agree it's common in the same day. But this, like every aspect of the course is up to the instructor, who in our case discussed the schedule of "events" with the four of us. I would assume most instructors try to be as accommodating as possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom